Planner ensures all plans are consistent and use the latest information available
Engineering and Operations Software
and Increase Safety
Ensure maximum return for all of your intervention operations by working in a more collaborative way with your chosen service providers.
With automated tools to improve the planning process and real-time oversight for critical decisions during the job, IDEX for Energy Companies will put you back in control of your key assets.
Hosted in the Cloud, IDEX is a new collaborative platform which enables all members of your team to access real-time job data. Key operational decisions will be taken collectively based on the latest available information.
- Create more realistic plans and track progress against the plan
- Work in a team environment where all members add to the same plan
- Integrate best practices and lessons learned
- Analyse the cause of NPT events and increase efficiency
Unite Your Teams With IDEX
Apps are Customized for Specific Roles
View screenshots from IDEX Planner
Features of IDEX Planner
Planner was designed in collaboration with a North Sea operator who wanted to reduce their time planning time for new jobs dramatically. By creating a digital workspace for all planning requirements, Planner offers a consistent approach using the last best practices for all jobs
- Integrated to common datastores for key well information
- Full digital sign-off for all required approvals
- Designed for use by both the onshore planning teams and offshore operational teams
Sneak Peeks from IDEX Designer
Features of IDEX Designer
- Designer features integrated simulators for hydraulics and tubing force analysis or wireline force analysis
- Designer allows you to evaluate a well intervention plan to;
- Determine maximum reach for a given string and evaluate potential operational issues
- Compare different designs to understand the best option for complex jobs and wells
- Estimate the maximum set down weight and overpull whilst running-in-hole (RIH) or pulling-out-of-hole (POOH)
- Determine minimum tractor pull or agitator requirements to reach depth
- Designer also includes a Well Unloading option which determines the minimum pump flow rate of N2 for any given depth to lift the well
- Designer is built to ensure that time is spent evaluating the options and risks for a job, not building the models, so it is quick and intuitive to use.
Sneak Peeks from IDEX Xplorer
Features of IDEX XPLORER
- Xplorer is your real-time window into all operations and the repository of all historical field data.
- Xplorer provides clear, configurable dashboards for you to;
- Manage safe and efficient operations
- Stay within operating limits of the equipment
- Collaborate with the engineering team over operational decisions
- Review job progress with oil company clients
- Calibrate pre-job models based on actual job data
- Xplorer includes an integrated Treatment Report to ensure all actions are captured accurately
- Xplorer also ensures that you learn from previous jobs and apply lessons learnt in future operations by enabling you to review previous jobs and improve operating practices
Your future effectiveness will be driven by the data you have from previous jobs so why wouldn’t you want it all available from the cloud wherever you are whenever you need it?
Sneak Peeks from IDEX Monitor
Features of IDEX Monitor
Monitor has been specifically designed as a scalable dashboard for operation centers and desktops. Monitor gives you an instant picture of all operations, key activities and progress and performance information for the job versus the plan
- All well intervention operational data conveniently available in your browser
- Works for WL, CT, and Stimulation
- All data updates available to onshore and offshore personnel
- Combines real-time data and historical data
- Includes key charts, KPIs, and alarms
- Shows actual vs. plan information for all jobs
- Drilldown available for more details and live-link to IDEX Xplorer and IDEX Designer
- Has a 24-hour report summary
Features of IDEX AnalyticsThe IDEX Analytics package lets you track jobs and look for ways to improve efficiency without lots of data manipulation
- Detailed job analysis within the IDEX suite - no data manipulation required
- Full tracking of Company KPI's
- Flexible reporting
Features of IDEX Aggregator
A key requirement for an Oil Company is to have a common view of all real-time data from all jobs in one application.
Aggregator is the answer. Designed specifically for oil companies to move Well Intervention operations away from service company specific solutions
- Multiple data fields brought together - different service lines, real-time and permanent sensor data
- Common dashboard displays
- Worldwide aggregation for all onshore and offshore operations
Want to learn more? Check Out:
Testimonials from Companies using IDEX
Contact Stimline to discuss your opportunities
Integrated, Cloud-Hosted Intervention and Completion Solutions For All Operations
IDEX is available as an annual lease on a Software as a Service (SaaS) basis. That means you get all upgrades and support included in a known fee enabling you to manage your OPEX. The actual annual cost will depend on the number of users, number of operations, as well as the functionality included.
Do you want more insight to the price model? Get in touch with one of our specialists:
All Previous Apps +
All Previous Apps +
Xplorer 75 Users↗
All Previous Apps +
Xplorer 100 Users↗
See what customers are saying about working together with Stimline:
The transition to IDEX in our operations was simple, and I'm glad we've made the switch - the software is very intuitive, customizable, easy to use and has great displays of all key data to ensure that our jobs run smoothly. It is great to work with a company who request feedback and ideas and act on them quickly! Lastly, the capabilities of this software are incredible and I look forward to our expanded use of this system to truly see its ultimate potential throughout our company.
Site Manager, Step Energy Services
Archer (IDEX Designer)
With IDEX Designer our job planning has been drastically improved. We can now create models much faster so we can support all of our North Sea wireline operations more effectively than before.
Archer - The Well Company
“IDEX Advisor will provide a “Sat Nav” system for well intervention operations. Recognising that technology should be able to help increase efficiency and reduce NPT, we have worked on creating a dashboard that presents an operator with all relevant information in a timely manner and an architecture that enables you to track the performance on each job versus the ideal job plan, allowing you to manage operational risk and work towards increased efficiency."
Our Digital Strategy is critical to improved efficiency in the Intervention & Stimulation Alliance says Stian Ø. Jørgensen, VP D&W – Operations Intervention Alliance. Accurate planning, collaborative operations and full transparency in decision making are all expected within the Alliance. Having access to all of the latest data, information and analyses at all times, from wherever you are, is required to make this a reality. IDEX has already shown us how we can benefit from a truly collaborative platform.
VP D&W – Operations Intervention Alliance
“IDEX proved to be of great value when having to interpret large amounts of operational data, and rationalize these to decide on further action”
“IDEX has an intuitive way of presenting the data, enabling a crossfunctional team to make fast, fact-based decisions.”
Quotes from Aker BP Offshore Supervisor
IDEX was built as a platform that could be adapted to suit specific workflows. With the ability to link to existing datastores to access the latest well information and with customer specific best practices in easy to use job templates, it is designed to promote end-to-end planning, operations and analysis of all intervention jobs
IDEX can provide you and your team with a fully integrated suite for all aspects of the job.
IDEX Advisor will provide a “Sat Nav” system for well intervention operations.